There are a lot of spring cleaning projects to tackle as the weather warms up. Most of them are easily completed by home owners around the Twin Cities, but Cleaning your Gutters shouldn't be one of them. Let the professionals at United Home Services climb the ladders, scoop the gutter gunk, and flush out your down-spouts. With 100's of satisfied customers in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro, we're the easy choice.
One of the things that our customers love about us is that they don't have to take time off of work or out of their busy schedule to "babysit."
Here is our Tried and Ture process:
- Hand scoop leaves, sticks and other debris from gutters
- Bag all debris
- Flush all down-spouts with water to verify functionality
- Conduct a 5-point inspection of your gutters and notify you of any issues
- We can provide before and after photos of the cleaning
- Dispose of debris Off-site at the appropriate Composite Facility.
We are a fully insured, giving you peace-of-mind. That being said, we have not had to use that insurance because we are safety minded and practice great care when on your property.
|Proudly serving the Twin Cities Metro since 2008|
Albertville, Anoka, Andover, Big Lake, Blaine, Bloomington, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Champlin, Columbia Heights, Corcoran, Crystal, Dassel, Dayton, Edina, Elk River, Fridley, Golden Valley, Greenfield, Hanover, Hopkins, Maple Grove, Medina, Minneapolis, Monticello, Mounds View, New Brighton, New Hope, Osseo, Otsego, Plymouth, Ramsey, Richfield, Robbinsdale, Rogers, St. Louis Park, St. Michael